Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: My THanksgiving

  1. #11
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    *L* i'll smack her for you guys *L she probably jus gave herself a love tap [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -spits my tea all over the screen-

    You crack me up girl! JFDL [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    sometimes i crack myself up

  4. #14
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    6:52 AM - pie is in the oven resting peacefully!

    thank you for the wishes everyone [img]smile.gif[/img] TODAY IS THANKSGIVING for us !! WOOOT WOOOT WOOOT !!!!

    and

    it SNOWED last night...-spins and screams-


    Chele.... I had a phone call that came up no caller ID... but not the words... it came up a "O" and only 2 people come up as a zero. Danny and F so DANGIT! I will call you this weekend and say hi hi hii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


    runs to shovel:::...

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It snowed here last night as well! Isn't it beautiful Amy?! I'm loving it so much. I'm about to take Brady to go play in it -grinz- [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    it snowed here too, but its ALL gone *L

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy be-lated Thanksgiving ya'll!!! I didn't get dinner *pouts*...I got home from the hospital in time for some pie...least I got something out of the entire ordeal...LOL. BTW....I LOVE the boards new look....it's darling. I miss snowglobes. Shake them up and watch it fall for a bit and shake it up again...you could do that for hours. On that note the pill is kicking in so I am going to crash before I wind up with "qwerty" imprinted on my forehead. Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving. *HUGS all around* [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    <font color="#8bb2ac" size="1">[ November 25, 2005 09:59 AM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *runs thru in a blur* happy thanksgiving (yesterday) have a wonder weekend (and every day)i have a fever and im runnin myself craaaaaaaazy but i wanted to send much love to the demon and the hellfire and tell you im impressed by your big balls...*G* hi ho hi ho its off to wal mart i go...yeeeehaw... im late im late im late for a very important date OH NO!!! *scrambles for the door and snaps someones thong on my way out*

  9. #19
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Darn that snap hurt Evo...*adjusting my XXX man thong* [img]redface.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •